When processing a stock loan…
Investments in the stock market take a lot of money and often use much of an investor's funds. Sudden financial needs may arise in which the investor needs liquid funds. When this occurs, he is left with two options: sell some stocks or take out a loan. As long as the investor's portfolio is sufficiently diversified and his investments stable, taking out a loan is the far better option. Instead of missing out on potential appreciation by selling stocks too early or taking a loss by selling at a time when stocks have taken a temporary dip, the investor can take out a loan to address pressing financial matters and pay it back at a later time using the profits from the retained stocks or from other sources. Fill out our stock form and we will reach out to you shortly.
Stock Loan Process
- Entire process will take 2-3 weeks maximum.
- All publicly traded companies in the world are eligible.
- The stock shares are kept in a bank custodian account in your home country.
- The stock shares are never short traded, sold, reassigned, transferred or traded.
- The stock shares remain in the name of company or client in local custodian bank.
- Non-recourse stock loan, no corporate or personal guarantee required.
- Loan will be closed in borrower’s country and funds can be disbursed in any currency and free to be transferred anywhere. No restriction whatsoever on use of funds.
- No borrower requirement. Securities are the collateral. Loan is against stock & securities, not borrower.
- No buyer qualification required. No credit checks.
- Loan proceeds to be used for any purpose and not restricted in any way.
- Annual interest of only 3%-9%.
- Loan to Value (LTV) up to 50% of the value of the stock.
- The loan term is min 3 months max 10 years and can be extended.