Get your cash flow back on track with purchase order financing…
Do you have an order you aren’t able to fulfill? Purchase order financing is a means to fund an order that has been received from a customer, but not yet manufactured. Similar to accounts receivable, purchase order financing allows you to free up cash and manufacture your product.
The client has a supplier for $1M in COGS. The client will make $2M once the State of Ohio pays. However, the client does not have $1M in cash to pay the supplier. eQcho will pay the $1M directly to the supplier, and have it shipped to Ohio, the end buyer. Ohio will pay eQcho through a lockbox. The cash will be given to the client, minus the fees and initial COGS.
- Loan Amount: 50K to 50M
- Loan to Value: 50% of total invoice
- Term: Up to 90 days
- Time to Close: Typically 2 weeks
Benefits of PO Financing
- Cash available within 48 hours – no audits
- Credit information and analysis available
- Customized statements and reporting
- Improves uneven cash flow
- Meets seasonal or temporary demand
- No long term contracts
- Reduces accounts payable
- Vendor support, discounts and guarantees